LinkedIn Users Can Now List the Services They Offer on Their Profile
LinkedIn Users Can now list the services they offer on Their Profile. LinkedIn is adding a brand new feature in user profiles allowing individuals to list the professional services they provide to clients. This creates an opportunity for users to market their services outside their business page and connect with fresh prospects. The new service section of LinkedIn profiles will additionally be a beneficial way for individuals to convey exactly what it’s they do to work.
Just think – how often times have you’d to explain to someone what a SEO does? Now you can clearly list the services that you play on your profile. To update your profile with a listing of services, follow the steps below:
- Visit your profile page and look for the box below the profile photo/headline that prompts you to add info regarding the services you provide.
- Click Add Services.
- Complete the form to provide details about the services you provide.
- Click continue, and the information will be added to your profile.
- Now that this feature is available, LinkedIn users will be able to filter their general searches.
Read more on LinkedIn by TranzDigi
- LinkedIn Users Can Now List the Services They Offer on Their Profile
- The Do’s And Dont’s Of LinkedIn
- Importance of LinkedIn in B2B marketing.
- 7 Reasons your Business needs to be on LinkedIn
Now that this feature is available, LinkedIn users will be able to filter their general LinkedIn searches for service providers.
This feature is being rolled out to individuals in the United States who’ve a Premium Business subscription. It’ll be accessible to everybody this fall.